Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Friday, February 15, 2013

Inky Impressions Blog Hop


Blog Hop

Hello, Inky Impressions is having a new digi release blog hop.





Here is what I have made using the new digi 'Sweet Love Bunnies'.
I have made a gift bag or Easter egg hunt bag


I have also used the new digi sentiment 'Happy Easter'.


I have included a bunny charm (from Inky Impressions) near the pink bow & flowers.


They are sooooo cute!




Blog Hop List

Kerry (you are Here)
Lydia (NEXT)
Ria





I hope you have enjoyed your visit.


All the best 

9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeously decorated bag, Kerry. I absolutely love it!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colors in the DP you used on the bag. The flowers and bling are wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a delightful bag,love the cute bunnies and your papers are so pretty
    Thanks for joining us at MIM amd good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kerry, lovely little Easter project. I like the cute image. Very pretty.
    Thanks for joining our Bling it On challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Southern Girls DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable gift bag! Thanks for joining us at SGC!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous gift bag!! Love the colours!! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. your gift bag far outshines anything you could possibly put inside it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so in love with these bunnies! This bag is too pretty for words :)

    ReplyDelete